Wednesday 30 March 2011

My audience and effect of my intervention

My intervention would be used for online celebrity pages, but this could also be taken further and be used for magazines and newspapers as well.
This will help to change the way we see celebrities and will also protect celebrities from embarassing stories, bad photos, bad publicity and vicious rumours.
My target audience for this intervention will be fans of celebrities, not having to read rumours and bad stories about people, but also the celebrities themselves to protect them against bad publicity.
This will help celebrities maintain a quiet lifestyle without having to read a lot of gossip about themselves, and will show the good side of them to their fans.
To get my intervention well known to the world I would have to upload it online, and make people aware of what I am doing, this would have to go viral through social networking websites, word of mouth, maybe even advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment